The Young Americans Basketball club suspended operations this Spring in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. We will be resuming operations gradually in July, with keeping our players safe the number one priority.
Please see our current practice schedule and safety protocols below.
Club Practice Schedule - July 2020
Friday (grade levels are for the past, 2019-2020, school year):
5th grade, 4th grade & younger: Practice from 6-7pm
6th grade, 7th grade & older: Practice from 7-8:00pm
All practices will be held at the Christ Presbyterian Church (6565 E. Broadway Blvd).
See Fees and Practice Info page for club and skills academy pricing.
Practice Safety Protocol
1. If your child isn't feeling well, please do not come to practice.
2. Masks are not required, but rather left up to the individual.
3. Only players and coaches will be allowed in the gym - no parents.
4. All players must have their own basketball - players without basketballs will not be allowed to practice.
5. All players must bring their own water - drinking fountains will not be available for use
6. The 6pm group will place their belongings and change shoes along the South wall of the gym.
7. The 7pm group will place their belongings and change shoes along the North wall of the gym.
8. All players must leave the gym immediately after practice ends.
9. Players attending practice will be split into two groups to limit the size of the groups. Each group will practice at their own basket.
10. There will be no team-based drills or scrimmaging. Practice will focus on individual conditioning and skills work.
Contact (520) 347-0709 if questions or for additional details